Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Update

The last work day of this week. I didn't think it would ever get here. It has been a bad week! That's OK though because the weather is getting nicer. Thumper has started eating again and we all know that means the worst is over. I plan to wash and vacuum out the van this weekend.

I am looking forward to my 4 day weekend next week. Thomas will come home on Friday and we plan to get him fitted for the suit we are getting for his graduation gift. That will be coming up before we know it. The party will be a lot of fun because of all the graduations we will be honoring, Thomas, Diedre, Chloe, Raven, Matt, Amber, Lauren and Jamie. Did I miss anyone? It is too bad that Thomas, Raven and Matt are all graduating on the same day.

It's getting late, I had better get ready for work. Have a wonderful day everyone.