Not much going on this weekend. I am glad I have a four day weekend. I don't go back to work until Wednesday. I don't have much planned, I just need to take a few days off here and there so I use up my vacation time. I can no longer roll it over to the next year. Last night we watched "Jeremiah Johnson". It's a good movie. I will probably watch several movies in the next few days. Maybe I will go to the fabric store to see if I can find fabric to make Chloe's PJ bottoms. Wanda's birthday is Wednesday, so I need to get her a gift.
It is supposed to be a little warm over the next few days. I really hope some of this snow melts. I love snow, but after awhile you get tired of shoveling. I don't have much else to say. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Long and Winding
16 years ago
