Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Update

This week is not moving as fast as I would like. I only want today and tomorrow to move fast, then it can slow down again. Starting Friday, I have another 4 day weekend. Nice!

It will be nice to have Thomas home for a few days. He will be driving down Thursday after school. On Friday I am taking him to Irwin's to get fitted for a suit. He is hoping to get it by Monday for his interview, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

In the afternoon on Friday we hope to take Ilse out for her long awaited birthday lunch. I will stop by after work on Thursday to ask her, that way she won't have a long time to think about getting out of it. Although, I'm almost positive that she will be happy to be getting out of the house after this winter.

Easter Sunday should be a wonderful feast. It will be so much fun having the whole group here. Well, almost the whole group. I few people may be missing.