Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Update

I hope it is nice out today. I would like to get in the front yard and clear out some of the fallen branched and sticks. There are a lot of them. I also need to get the Christmas tree and stuff out to the garage now that there is a clear path to it finally. Puck also needs a good cleaning inside and out. The rest of the day I will spend doing my usual Saturday stuff; laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning.

I worked until after 6 yesterday. So, when I got home I didn't feel much like making supper. We decided to watch the new series "The Return of Jezebel James" and then go out to eat. I thought it was very funny. I hope it makes it for awhile, but it looks like the reviews may not be that good.

For supper we went to Red Robin. Doug had been there once before with Johnny and I had never been there. It is a bit pricey, but the food is very good. You also get unlimited refills on pop and steak fries.