Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday Update

I am certainly glad I did not have to go to work today. I went out this morning to shovel the walk and take the trash out. The wind is blowing like we are in the Arctic. Cold!!!!!!

The fish chowda was very yummy yesterday. My Warm Winter Lemon Cake was also very good. Diedre if you want this one, it is the recipe in the back of the Food & Family. Last night we were setting around talking with Wanda (everyone else had left) and we kept seeing cop cars with lights flashing going in both directions on 15th. Doug decided to go outside to get a better look. He just stepped out the door and then made a funny little noise and came right back in. He said, " There's a possum on the porch!" I guess the possum saw Doug and he turned around and left. Chloe says his name will be Blossom the Possum. She thinks possums are cute, I think they are ugly. I do know they are very vicious. Now we have raccoons sleeping in our trees and possums on the porch. What next?

Stay warm everyone and have a wonderful day.