Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Update

I thought I should do at least one update before the weekend. I don't have much going on. It looks like we lost another new temp at work. She went through over a week of paid training. On the day she was supposed to go on the phone in the afternoon, she asked to go home sick and the next day she did not come in at all. Hopefully she really was sick and will be back, but it usually doesn't work that way.

Tonight is the beginning of the new season for our Thursday night shows, The Office and My Name is Earl. It hope they are good as they have been in the past.

Thomas has a couple of busy days ahead of him. He will be camping with around 50 kids for the next two days. Good luck with that Thomas. Be safe and have fun.