Yesterday was very busy at work. I stayed until 5:45 to try and get caught up before my vacation. On my way home Diedre called and said, "Have you seen your son yet?" I said, "No, I'm on my way home. Why?" She said, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad." So of course all the way home I wondered what they were up to. When I got home I rushed into the house and Thomas said, "Diedre thinks she worried you." I said, "What is Diedre up to?" He went into the dining room and brought out this beautiful Bromeliad plant. She got it for me because I had taken care of her plants all these months. I miss her plants.

This is a Bromeliad. Not the one Diedre gave me though. I need to take a picture of it. Once I do, I will post a picture of the real one.