Today is my Friday for the week. I have a lot of things to get done at work today, so I hope the phones are not too busy. I may end up having to stay late. I will probably have to work a little OT next week to get caught up, since no one does my purchase order work while I am out.
Thomas had a very good interview yesterday and I hope todays goes good as well. I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.
I hope the weather is good the rest of this week, so I can get outside and finish clearing the yard of sticks. It looks like we may have to start mowing this week as well. It would also be nice if it did not rain again for a while. I don't like having to watch the basement for water all of the time.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
