Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Update

This week has not been very busy at work, so the time is going slow. But when I get home the time goes very fast. The time at home is going very fast because Thomas is home and I want to spend more time with him not less. At least he is here until Saturday and we are going up to Waterloo that same day to visit him and Deidre and to eat out. He will be back next week from Wednesday through Sunday and I have vacation those same days. Yeah!

Doug and Thomas have been watching 'Trailer Park Boys' it is a funny mindless series with some pretty crazy characters. I hope I can watch my Thursday night shows this week. Last week the bad weather preempted the shows and I never got to watch them. You know the shows; My name is Earl, The Office and Lost.