Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Update

It's nice to have weekends. I wish they lasted longer. It looks like I will spend a share of this weekend keeping water mopped up in the basement. It is not too bad. It is coming through cracks in the floor in the first room, a little puddle formed by the door to Tommy's room and there is a puddle over where the ping-pong table was set up.

We ate supper very late last night, it was after 9:30. Doug was busy on the computer and then Johnny stopped by with his new camera. We ended up getting Whoppers at BK. The young girls working there were so silly. The one said she has ADHD and ate lots of sweets and had two bottles of powerade. So she was pretty much jumping off the walls.

Diedre had excitement at her apartment building yesterday. Some neighbors were arguing and the cops were called. Diedre called 911 and other neighbors had done the same. I have not talked directly to Diedre yet for all the details.