Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday Update

The weather is supposed to be nice today. I hope that is true. The yard really needs some attention. There are still so many little sticks out there that I need to rake up and sand near the curbs from all the snow that sat there over the winter.

Last Night we watched 'Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story'. I thought it was okay. But, it wasn't one of my favorite movies.

Lately it seems to be all about China. Johnny and Ethan are going over there for a week this month. And yesterday we found out that Amber just got a job teaching 7 and 8 year olds English in a school over there. She will be leaving next month. We are very excited for her and wish her luck. If I were to visit China, the main thing I would want to see is the great wall.

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/places/images/photos/photo_lg_china.jpg