Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Update

Yesterday there were two firsts. We went to Afton's baptism reception and when we pulled up to Johnny's house we saw him getting out of the van and he was wearing long pants! In thirtenn years that is the first time I had ever seen him wearing long pants. Doug said it was only the second time he had seen it. I would post the picture Doug took, but I did not check to see if would be okay. If it is, I will post it tomorrow.

Last night Deb and her boyfriend Tim came for supper. They were a bit late though. Most of us were finished eating by the time they got here. This was the first time we had meet him. He seemed nice enough and he and Doug had a lot to talk about because he had been stationed in Germany in the service.

That's all I have for now. Have a great day everyone.