OK, I just got done reading Thomas' blog and for those of you who are not taking biology in college or you are not Doug. Here is an example of stratified squamous epithelium and stratified Columnar epithelium.
Doug is gone taking Brian to work again this morning. I hope he did not have any problem with slippery streets. The temp was around 40, so he should be OK.
The soup was good yesterday and the dressing to put on top of the soup was very good. Deb brought a lemon cake. She makes the best lemon cake. Deb also brought a very good red wine. Nick was the good child this week. I guess Ana must be going through her terrible threes stage.
I am going to do some Christmas shopping with Ashley today. I hope to get most of it done. When Thomas gets home on break I am going to have him help me find my wrapping paper from last year. I think it accidently got put up in the loft in the garage. Not much else to talk about this early in the morning, maybe I will update more later.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

1 comment:
Yep the wrapping paper is up in the loft above the workbench.
Post a Comment