Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday Update

I think everyone had a really wonderful Christmas this year. I got about everything that I had on my Christmas list. Plus some extras!

We had a wonderful Christmas dinner. Diedre and Mark were our guests. We feasted on turkey, ham, duck (Thanks Thomas), hash browns, gravy, dressing, scalloped corn, green bean casserole, cheese ball with assorted crackers, olives, jellied cranberries, rolls, ambrosia, cranberry/gingerale cocktails, milk and pumpkin pie.

After Christmas dinner we played Diedre's new game Scene It. It was a lot of fun.

Chloe is having a great time skiing in Vail. She got a mini pink Ipod. What a lucky girl.

Mao liked his gift of Pounce treats just a little too much. Christmas night he finally got the lid off and downed about 40 treats. They made him sick and he vegged out under the Christmas tree for about 4 hours.

No comments: