Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wednesday Update

I am very glad that it is the middle of the week. Once we get to Wednesday the work week isn't so bad. Plus today is payday!

Last night Ashley got a compliment at work. One of the full time employees said she gives Ashley extra things to do that she does not give to the other part timers. This is because Ashley always does what she is told and completes the tasks given. I guess they have a problem with some of the other girls. Now if we could only get her to do this at home.

Last night was fend for yourself supper. We watched Rebel Millionaire and The Great Race. The old couple came in last and they were eliminated. That was sad.

Thomas is finishing up his finals. Today he has a day of no classes. There will be studying, packing to come home (yeah) and I'm sure some goofing off. Tomorrow will be his last finals. Good luck!

I am running very late this morning, so that is all.

2 comments:

megursa said...

Oh yeah lots of goofing off!....Just kidding...haha

Diedre Michelle said...

im sure that everyone goofs off more than they intend to. I tell myself half hour break and it turns into an hour and a half. its just so hard to get back to studying after a break, maybe the answer is just to not study at all... hehe just kidding.
~diedre