Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wednesday Update

Well this is hump day, I guess I can make it through the week. It has been so busy at work this week. This will be another day of over time. Yesterday morning a deer almost ran in front of me on East Post just before getting to Mt Vernon Road. After work I saw three more deer along the side of the road.

Last night we had turkey salad sandwiches. The Thanksgiving leftovers are almost gone. There wasn't much on TV last night. Doug started to watch The Real Gilligan's Island, a new reality show, but it was just too stupid. Ashley and I went to the store to pick up a few things. When we got back, I finished watching the Amazing Race with Doug. They were even at Ikea in this episode. We also watched two episodes of Dog, the bounty hunter.

I had better post this and get ready for work. I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: