Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday Update

I went to bed around 1 and still couldn't sleep much past 5. I woke up because of this cold and sore throat thing I am fighting off. I took some cold and allergy medicine and put Vicks under my nose and now I feel pretty good.

Today will be another busy day. I need to do a little more shopping. I have all the gifts wrapped except for Doug's and the gifts I will be getting today. At 10 I have to pick up Ashley from Keeley's house and then take Chloe to her Mom's. She has to go to Georgia's holiday program. I will also be doing some holiday baking and the usual Sunday chores.

Yesterday, Chloe ended up babysitting from noon until around 9. She made an extra $60 though. Way to go Bobo. Ashley was busy selling corsages all day and then went to Keeley's birthday party. Thomas went to work and drove home just a bit too fast for my liking. Doug made the Christmas gifts for our friends, I helped a little. I spent most of the night wrapping Christmas presents.

Thats all for now. I am going to look for some recipes and mix up some cookies to bake later.

No comments: