Saturday, December 11, 2004

Saturday Update

The weekend at last. Ashley has to work from 10-4 today. This evening Ashley and Chloe are going to a dance at Xavier. I hope Ashley stays out of trouble.

I received a call from Thomas this morning. He is having trouble with wisdom teeth and it sounds like we need to get him into a dentist while he is home on winter break. He has a top tooth in. The tooth came in sideways and it has caused a sore inside his cheek. Very painful.

Today Chloe and I will be doing some Christmas shopping. I received one of Doug's Christmas gifts in the mail this week. Just two weeks until Christmas!

I guess the night Brian got his new car, he drove all over Cedar Rapids. He didn't stop anywhere or show it to anyone. He just drove. I think he likes it.

Well, I have to get ready to take Ashley to work now.

No comments: