Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday Update

Yesterday I couldn't update because our Internet was down. Today the blogger wasn't cooperating and I thought I wasn't going to do it today either. Doug is gone taking Brian to work. His car is down again. Doug has taken him to work three days in a row. Yesterday morning they saw lots of deer on East Post.

Last night we had really yummy fried rice for supper. Doug made it of course. We watched Joey. It just isn't friends. We also watched the Jackson - Barrett auction. Lots of nice old Chevys, including a 56 Bel Aire and a Nomad.

I am glad to hear about Thomas' grades and Diedre's test scores. Great job both of you! I've got to go and make my lunch. Tonight Ashley is having two friends over to watch movies and Keely will be spending the night. Well it is after 6AM and I have to work OT this morning.

No comments: