Today should be busy for everyone.
Ashley will be working from 10-4. At 6 she will be going to Keeley's 17th birthday party and will probably spend the night.
Chloe has some Christmas shopping she wants to finish. She will be leaving for Colorado next Friday morning.
I also have a few more things to shop for, especially stocking stuffers. Sorry Thomas, I still cannot find your stocking. I also have grocery shopping to do. Of course, I need to make time for wrapping Christmas gifts, I haven't even started.
Thomas has to work in Waterloo from 3-9:30, so he will probably be leaving around 1:30 and won't return until 10:30 or 11.
Doug and I will be making our Christmas gifts for our friends and preparing the ham for tomorrows soups.
This looks like one busy weekend. Happy Holidays!!
P.S. - A funny thing happened this morning while I was checking my e-mail. Mao was sleeping on top of the big easy chair, in his usual spot. When all of a sudden, I heard a thud. I turned around and saw Mao kind of dazed because he had slid of off the chair. Well, it was funny at the time. I gave the poor old guy a big hug.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment