Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Update

If you have not gone to Zach Braff's Garden State Blog lately, you really should. He has some really great New Years resolutions.

Christmas Eve is finally here and there is a lot to do. We will be going over the menu for Christmas dinner to make sure we haven't forgotten anything. I will be making pie crust for Ashley's pumpkin pies. I also plan to make a cheese ball (One of Thomas' favorites.) The turkey and the duck will need to be prepped as well.

Tonight we plan to watch our Christmas favorites like "It's a Wonderful Life." Wow it is cold! The Soup Sunday Blog shows it is -3 below and feels like -15 below, it is 9:00 AM. Mao decided to sleep in this morning. When I didn't get up early, he felt it was all good and he could sleep late.

It's so wonderful, all those presents under the tree. Another very fine Christmas!!

No comments: