Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday Update

Today's forecast: Blustery...colder. Mostly sunny. High around 9. Northwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Wind chill readings to 25 below. I want warm weather...

Yesterday got back to semi normal. It was not too busy at work which was a good thing. Two people were gone yesterday. Plus another co-worker is no longer with the company, she choose to take the severance package. It was our first official day working for the new company. We can wear jeans to work again. Soon we will be selling many additional programs and I am sure we will be much busier. I guess we should enjoy the slow times while we can.

After work I stopped to check on Ilse. She says she is not getting much sleep. She is mostly annoyed by how badly my Dad kept records. He saved lots of junk mail and old newspaper articles, but important papers seem to be harder to locate.