We almost made it a full week with everyone at work. One of our temps did not show up yesterday. So I guess technically, the whole full time crew was there all week.
Yesterday after work I rushed home so we could leave to Diedre and Thomas' house. We had a nice drive and listened to Alice in Wonderland on the Way up. When we got there Diedre and Chloe were cooking bacon and chicken for pizzas. They made pulled bar-b-que pork, chicken & artichoke and pepperoni. They had also made rosettes before we got there. Needless to say the pizzas were delicious! So were the rosettes! Diedre opened her birthday gifts during supper. Thomas knew we had gotten her the Rachel Ray Big Orange Cookbook, so he was ready with his ears closed. She let out a very loud squeel when she saw it.
After supper Thomas and I went to the store for a few things. Almost everyone we saw there called him Mr Howe. When we came back we all watched the movie Igor. It was a very funny movie. Chloe went to bed first followed by Diedre and Luke. I stayed up until almost 11.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
