Today's forecast: Colder. Partly sunny. Isolated flurries in the morning... then scattered snow showers in the afternoon. High around 20. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wind chill readings to 6 below.
We had a good day yesterday. Chloe showed up fairly early and called Ross to come over. We had not seen him for a while. Chloe helped me make the cheese ball for the Super Bowl party and she sampled the red jello jigglers. Doug made everyone lunch and then they had to leave to get ready for a Super Bowl party at Ross'.
It was pretty relaxing watching the game this year. Not quite as crowded as years past. We were all able to sit in the living room and watch. There was Doug and myself, Mark, Wanda, Matt and Sara. Nick and Ana watched cartoons in the day kitchen and joined us for the 3D commercials. We all agreed, the 3D commercials really were not worth all of the hype. In fact there were no spectacular commercials. I kind of liked the Mr & Mrs Potatohead one. The game was close and I think the Cardinals could have won if they had not made some mistakes. I actually enjoyed watching the game.
I did stay up late to watch The Office episode that was on afterward. That was probably a mistake, because I get grouchy when I am tired and it is past my bedtime. Sorry everyone...
Long and Winding
16 years ago
