Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wednesday Update

It has been pretty slow at work this week. I was able to pick up a couple of good sales yesterday though. They finally have the escalators removed from the Armstrong building. I'm still not sure what they are going to put in their place. Another restaurant is also almost ready to open, Deb's, they sell ice cream and sandwich's.

Last night we tried to watch some of the debates, but we kept flipping away. It is just too hard to watch the whole thing. I think Obama won though. A lot of people were having their picture taken with Obama after it was over. Yet McCain seemed to disappear. We suspect to change his diaper, 90 minutes is a long time to go without a change.

I did not get a walk in yesterday because of the rain. My step count was 10067.