Yesterday was a pretty easy going day at work. Not too many radical customers. Although one lady asked for the supervisor right off. I told her I could help with anything and asked what the issue was. I don't remember what the issue was now, but she never talked with the supervisor.
Our supervisor did give us a little scare though. At 10 in the morning she asked us all to log out of the phones and go to the conference room. We all thought, "Uh-oh what now?" It ended up she was giving Sandy a 10 year service plaque and a speech. I never got any awards for my 10 years. Sandy got the plaque and a watch.
My daily walk was pretty uneventful. I ended the day with 10022 steps. The last day of the 10,000 steps a day challenge will be Sunday the 19th. I do not plan to stop walking though.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
