Today is Maos 13th Birthday! Happy Birthday Mao Mao.
Yesterday was the last day of my long weekend. I took a walk on the trail at Squaw Creek Park. It winds around the park pretty far. I saw lots of squirrels, geese flying overhead and a wood chuck. I took some pictures which will need to be uploaded so I can show everyone. The trail was a bit treacherous in spots, so I had to find myself a walking stick. My final steps were 10203.
I got some mending done when I got home from my walk. I also blanched some of the last tomatoes from the garden. We are going to have them with penne pasta tonight for supper.
I ended yesterday on a sour note. I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I dropped my cell phone out of my jeans pocket. It hit the floor pretty hard and now the display and sound no longer work. The bad part is I don't have insurance on it. I always feel a bit funny when I don't have it with me. Doug says I can use one of the old phones and it will be okay.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
