I'm glad the weekend is here. Today I will be contacting my co-worker Sandy to look at the snow blower she is selling. Thomas and Diedre would like to buy it for their place this winter. I also plan to rake some leaves in the front yard if the weather permits. Right now it is kind of foggy outside.
Today is Wartburg's homecoming. Thomas and hopefully Diedre are going to meet some of Thomas' old room mates for the homecoming festivities. Unfortunately, Diedre may have come down with the flu. If she is sick today, I hope she stays home to rest. It will probably be cold today, I hope they dress in layers to stay warm. I just talked with Thomas, now Diedre feels fine and Thomas is sick. He said it has been hitting all of the teachers and lasts about 1 day. He said it feels like a bad hang over. It may cut into his drinking at the Goat later today.
Yesterday it was raining after work, so Doug suggested I walk at the mall. While I was there I stopped in at Hot Topic and Ross was working. He gave me a big hug. He said he is going to try to make it to Soup Sunday more often. He wasn't sure how he felt about Hamburger & Cabbage soup. While I was walking I also ran into Justin, an old friend of Thomas' whom we have not seen in about 12 years. He also gave me a big hug. He is doing well, however, his family was effected by the flood in June. It sounds like his sister's are all busy raising families. He gave me his phone number and would like to hear from Thomas some time. While I was at the mall I tried to find the Tic-Tac-Toe Bakery where Jacob and Sarah bought the rolls last Sunday, but I was not able to locate it. I will have to ask them again exactly where it is located. I ended the day with 10202 steps.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
