Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Update

I am sad that we were not able to visit Thomas and Diedre yesterday. I did get to talk with Thomas a few times though. I always like that. He posted some very cute pictures of the pets yesterday. Even though I can't always get to their house, at least I can keep up through the blog postings and phone calls.

I didn't get everything I wanted to do done yesterday. I was kind of tired and my shoulder was sore like I may have slept on it wrong again. I did do some laundry, harvested the rest of the garden, took a walk and went shopping at Sam's, Target and Hy Vee. I walked through the cemetery, to Thomas Park and up through the frisbee golf path. The hills are steeper than I remember and it made my knees stiff the rest of the day.

After supper I was still tired, so I laid on the couch the rest of the night and dozed most of the time until SNL. It was pretty good and I pulled a 'Doug' when they were announcing weekend update. I said, "I wonder when Amy Poehler is going to have her baby? Thusday night she was looking very pregnant." Right after I said that, they announce Amy would not be on the show because she was having her baby. She had a boy.