Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Update

Yesterday was a busy day of house cleaning and laundry. Chloe also came home for a visit. It was very nice to see both her and Ross. She came a little early to catch up on this season of Dexter. She and Ross also decided to stay and watch the new episode, so she left a bit later than she had originally intended. I think we also have Sarah hooked on Dexter because she had to stay and see this weeks episode as well.

Funny thing; Mao was sleeping on the principal's chair just now. He had twisted himself around so badly that his rear feet were hanging over the edge and he kind of slid off feet first. He looked at me like "I meant to do that."

Thomas and Diedre got their new pets yesterday. Luke came home first. They took him out in the back yard and one of the first things he did was find where another dog had done his business and roll in it. They had to give him a bath. Little Parker finally got to come home later in the day. Not sure if dog and cat completely like each other yet, but they both seem to love Thomas and Diedre.

Yesterday was the last day of recording my walking steps. It was a busy day at home and I did not find time to take a walk so it was my lowest step count since I started 8 weeks ago. I ended the day with 8065 steps. I'm not going to stop trying to reach my goal every day though.