This is the last day of my 4 day weekend. It is overcast and looks like it could rain. I hope to go over to Squaw Creek Park for a walk today.
Yesterday I took a 2 hour walk and ended the day with 15775 steps. I walked to the cemetery and to the Thomas park trail. I took the trail to the very end where it ends on a residential street. I took that street back to 8th Street and back over to Donnelly Park where I got back on the trail and took it back to the cemetery and then I headed home.
Last night we watched Top Gear. After that was over we watched an old comedy show and the young John Stewart was on it. It can totally see how he got the show he has now. He was very funny.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
