Yeah, the last day of work for me this week. Yesterday was pretty slow at work. I was glad that the weather was nice when I got home. I was able to take a walk without freezing.
After supper Doug and I watched Barack Obama's 30 minute special. I had tears in my eyes several times during that half hour. I don't know how anyone could not be moved by what he says. I think he is the best thing that could happen to this country right now. It has been a very rough 8 years and we need change.
I also stayed up until 11 (way past my bedtime) to watch Bill Clinton join Barack at a rally in Florida. Another moving speech by Bill Clinton. Whenever I hear Bill Clinton and Barack Obama speak I get such a calm feeling. On the other hand when I hear John MaCain and especially Sarah Palin speak it is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
