Just 2 days until my 3 day weekend. I love 3 day weekends.
Not much to report. Yesterday was a pretty good day at work. They have calls coming in to our regular phone line, although it is only from certain toll free numbers, so not all call are getting through yet. We also still do not have the tech support phones on. I forgot to mention that on Monday the fire alarm went off and we started to leave for a fire drill, we were half way down the stairs when the alarm stopped. So the supervisor said we had to go back upstairs to work. We went to the second floor to get on the elevator. It started up to 4th just fine. However, it stopped between the 3rd and 4th floors. We could not get it to move and the phone was not ringing out. We pushed the alarm and with no response. Finally someone hit the power off button and then powered it back on and the elevator started to move. Of course one of my co-worked had to say they were claustrophobic; big drama.
I did not take a walk after work yesterday, I still ended the day with 10711 steps.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
