Yesterday was so much fun. I think everyone who came to Eldora had a great time. I so wish I could live there too. I would probably turn into a crazy cat lady and feed all the town stray cats.
The happy house warmers were Wanda and Mark, Amber, myself and Doug, Hunter, Sara, Ana and Nick. I will post pictures from yesterday once they have been transferred to the computer.
The trip home was longer than usual, we had to back track to pick up Doug's murse that was left behind and then we were detoured off of Hwy 20 once in the Cedar Falls city limits. I found out that 5 people were hurt in a crash that occurred around 4:30 and the highway was closed between the Hwy 63 and Ansborough Ave. interchanges.
I was glad that I was still able to work walking into the busy day. I took an hour long walk in the morning and then the whole group to a little walk at Pine Lake State Park. My step count for Saturday was 13520.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
