Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Update

Yesterday was a great day. I got out of work at 2 and stopped at the store on the way home. I went on my walk when I got home, the usual route through the cemetery and the park. My final steps for yesterday were 14081.

Thomas and Diedre drove down from Eldora. I didn't get to see Diedre though. We had homemade chicken pizza for supper. It was very tasty. Doug also made a focaccia bread, we were too full by the time it was done, so we will have to eat it today. We watched the first two new episodes of Dexter with Thomas. Then Doug and Thomas watched Ironman while I slept through most of it. I finally went to bed before it was over.

Today I plan to do some yard work. I might just mow the yard and see if it will mulch most of the leaves that have fallen. I also need to stop over to my Dad's to talk with Ilse about visiting Diedre and Thomas later this month. That's all I have for today.