We had a good Soup Sunday yesterday. My Niece Amy and three of her children; Nick, Breckin and Ella showed up. Ella was having a good time feeding Thumper until he got a hold on her finger and drew blood. I had warned her that he gets your finger sometimes. But, being 4, she had to find out for herself. Thomas knows exactly what I mean. Sarah & Jacob stayed to watch Dexter with us. They had never watched Dexter before. The kids stayed in the kitchen watching cartoon network of course.
Yeah, no work for me today or tomorrow. Of course, I can't sit still for too long, so I'm sure I will find things to do around here. I will probably take a walk or two today. I might also take care of some of the leaves on the patio and in the front entry.
Thomas and Diedre are headed on a school bus to Cedar Falls today for a professional development day. Thomas is now featured on the high school science department page. Diedre & Thomas are both mentioned in the high school student handbook. We are so proud of both of them.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
