Wow, I have been too busy the last two days to even sit down at the computer. We all had a very wonderful Christmas. Except, all Doug asked for was one thing and he didn't get it. I won't be surprised if all Mao does today is sleep. Every time I turned around yesterday, he was playing with his new catnip mouse that Santa brought him. I got a lot of wonderful gifts; clothes, candle holder, big & small crock pots, slippers, a book, sheets for our bed, a bed in a bag, candles and more that I can't remember at 5:30 in the morning. We also had one of the best turkey and ham meals that we have had for Christmas. Oh, I almost forgot, we had our traditional Christmas Eve meal of Chicken Chow Mein and Egg Fo Yong on the eve of the 24th. It was also fantastic!