As usual my vacation time is passing very quickly. Yesterday Chloe made some Butter Recipe Chocolate Cupcakes. Yummy....... I did a little reading yesterday and a made a few phone calls that I had to get out of the way, insurance company and such. We took Gordon over to the repair shop. It looks like it needs a new water pump and the housing was cracked. Poor Gordon! Puck was driving a little better yesterday, but we don't want to drive it much until we have a chance to have it looked at as well. Chloe had to work most of the evening and we had home-made pizza waiting for her when she got home. She said thinking about the pizza was what got her through the night. Thomas and Diedre came to Cedar Rapids to watch a Kennedy Basketball game. It sounds like Kennedy ruled over the Cedar Falls teams. Today I will do my usual Saturday stuff: laundry, dishes, groceries and maybe a little cleaning. If it is as nice as they say it is supposed to be,I will try to get out and put some lights up in the front entry way. Thats all I have for now.