Today I will bring my Christmas gifts to work because my supervisor is off work after today and she will be gone until next Tuesday. She said she is bringing in home-made fruitcake today. She doesn't like it, but the rest of her family does. If it looks good I will try it. Yesterday Chloe made cupcakes. I think they should appreciate it a little more when she takes them in to work. But no, they have to complain about how they liked the other kind better and how they really need something to drink with them. I made peanut butter blossom cookies last night. Yummy!! I hope work goes by as fast today as it did yesterday. I am looking forward to this weekend and probably another few days of endless shopping and gift wrapping. It will be so much fun. Have a good day every one and I love you all!!!!!