They decided not to shut down early at work yesterday. That was a let down, but it didn't stop me from doing some Christmas shopping. After I got home from work, I grabbed a quick bite to eat . Then Ashley and I went shopping. Ashley drove Scout and other than parking, she is a pretty good driver. We went to quite a few stores which I will not name, as I don't want to give away where I bought all of the gifts. On Thursday we received two packages in the mail. We received homemade cookies in one and a Figis gift box in the other. I feel bad for Thomas, he has to work at the Depot until Sunday evening. He will be staying in Cedar Falls all alone. I hope the time goes by quickly for him, but not for me. I have shopping to finish and gift wrapping to do. Not to mention cleaning, laundry and dishes.