Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Update

Well, it is just 3 days,18 hours, and 45 minutes until Christmas and I have so much to do! There isn't anyone in this house that I don't have to shop for. I'm still not even sure what to get everyone. Last night was very fun. Thomas and I went to the basketball game in Cedar Falls at the new McLeod Center. UNI won the game, the score was 83-61. The ride there and back would have been better if it hadn't been raining, at least it wasn't cold enough to get slippery. We got back home at about 10, but I didn't get into bed until 10:45. Needless to say I am a bit tired, but I feel ready for the day. Today should go by pretty quickly, time always flies when we are busy at work. Tomorrow we are shutting down at 1, so that will be a quick day as well. Maybe I can do some Christmas shopping Friday afternoon.