Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Update

It's Sunday already. Yesterday I spent most of the day shopping. Did a little Christmas shopping and some grocery shopping. We went to the mall, Sam's Club, Target, 1/2 Price Books and Pier 1. We went home to drop things off and then I went to Menards, Dollar General and Hy Vee. I was very exhausted last night. The worst thing was I still stayed up until 11 writing Christmas cards and then I couldn't sleep past 5:30 this morning. Well it's only one week until Christmas Eve. We will be having the usual Chicken Chow Mein nad Egg Foo Yong. It's too bad the kids all have to work on Christmas Eve day. I guess that will give me time to do any last minute shopping or gift wrapping that I will most certainly have. This coming Wednesday I will be going to a basketball game in Cedar Falls with Thomas. It should be lots of fun.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!