Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Update

Christmas Eve is only 2 weeks away. Wow, this year has gone by so quickly. Unfortunately Thomas has to work all of that weekend before Christmas. I guess he is going to just try at stay in Cedar Falls instead of driving back and forth. Thomas starts his winter break this Thursday, Ashley's starts next Wednesday and I'm not sure yet when Chloe's starts. Doug says that if the weather is nice he will have a fire in the pit Christmas Eve or Christmas. Heck, maybe both days. We watched a great Rush concert on VH1 the other night. Such good music. It takes me back to when I was young. Although some of the times I was listening to thier music were not always some of the happier times of my life. On a happier note, I put flashing Christmas lights in the entry way yesterday. It now looks like we could have a disco dance party out there at night. Today is finger food day, I wish everyone could be here for it. But, it looks like we will only have Chloe and the usual suspects; Deb, Wanda and Mark. Only 2 episodes of Dexter left this season. It will be very hard waiting until next year for more. Who would have figured, a show about a serial killer is one of my favorites?