Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Wednesday Update

The family is all together right now. Thomas drove home last night after work. He got here around 10:30 and came into the bedroom and gave me a big hug. Mao was a bit freaked out. I'm not sure if it was because he was tired or he just couldn't believe Tommy was home.

Today is my Friday for this week and then four days off. YEAH!!! I hope the day goes fast. Thomas is going to drive Chloe to work this morning at 8:00. Ashley will be making her famous pumpkin pie for our Thanksgiving meal. She is making an extra one for Johnny's clan, by request from Ethan. Chloe will make the Choco-Magic Pie this evening. Ashley will be closing at work today, so it will be 4-9 again.

Last night we bought the new Harry Potter movie. I think Doug and the kids watched it after I went to bed. I will have to watch it while I have the time off.

Last night Diedre, Carla and Bart stopped by with the parts for Doug to build Carla's new computer. I guess he will be busy with that sometime today.

Well it is time to get ready for work and start my day.

No comments: