Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday Update

Today I am just taking it easy. It's nice not working on Friday. The most I have done today was some dishes and some laundry. Ashley finished baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies she started on Wednesday for a class project. She used a new recipe which was ok, but, personally I think she should have used her old recipe.

I also did some reading. I am almost done with The Bourne Supremacy, about 100 pages to go. Bobo is here early today. She didn't have school or work today. Ashley is working on a school project about castles. I think we will be having mac n cheese with wienies for supper tonight. This morning I talked with Thomas for a while on the phone. He was trying to get Christmas gift ideas. I think I will start posting a wish list here on the blog. Well that is all for now.

No comments: