Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tuesday Update

Not much to update today. The deer are getting thicker on East Post Road, I saw one run into the road on the way to work and two others on the way home. It was fairly busy at work yesterday and everyone had to work overtime. When I got home Doug had supper started, we had fish sticks. There was nothing on TV last night. We ended up watching two episodes of Battle For Ozzfest. Battle for Ozzfest searches for the next great band to rock Ozzfest's main stage alongside Black Sabbath. Doug ended up going over to Johns to help with his computer. After Battle For Ozzfest, I watched Amazing Vacation Homes on the travel channel. Ashley watched Amalie in her room. She watches this movie at least once a month. I didn't get to see Doug before I went to bed, but I think he may have said something to me when he got home.

No comments: