Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday Update

This is nice, I still have two days before I go back to work.

Yesterday the kids and I went Christmas shopping. Thomas found his gifts for Diedre and Chloe found gifts for the two little ones she had to get gifts for at church. Ashley did not buy anything because she did not get her paycheck. Because of the holiday she gets her check today.

Everyone ate leftovers several times on Friday. This was nice because I didn't have to do any cooking. Tomorrow we will be making the traditional cream of holiday soup. It should be really yummy because our turkey turned out so moist this year.

Last night we watched Fahrenheit 911. This movie made us all very angry. How could anyone in thier right mind have voted for that man after having seen this movie. It makes me angry that we have to suffer four more year with him in office. And all of the soldiers and thier families will be suffering even more.

Today Thomas and I have to go to FedEx and mail some things. He has to return a Christmas gift that he got for one of the girls. He thought the movie was going to be on DVD and it was VHS. I am going to send the defective watches back to John and Elaine.

No comments: