Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wednesday Update

I have been working overtime all week. Yesterday was 7 AM to 5 PM. Today I am going in at 7 and will find out how late I have to stay later.

Last night we had patty melts for supper. I tried to watch the new episode of The Great Race, but I had other things on my mind and I don't remember much of the show now. Thomas called after work and said he did his first bit of teaching. He was teaching the kids how to use a microscope. He thaught three classes and said he was only nervous for the first.

I am angry once again because Bush is still in office. We found out our insurance at work is raising again in 2005 and the co-pay for a visit to the doctor will also double. Just had to get that off my chest.

That is all for now.

PS: I am excited, Doug got his computer stuff yesterday and will be updating the computer today. Yeah!!!

No comments: