Sorry about the late update today. I have been going in for overtime in the mornings and this morning I had a problem with the computer password, I forgot it. Silly me.
Today was very busy at work, four of the direct sales people were gone. Needless to say, I answered phones all day. So there will be overtime again tomorrow morning to work on emails.
Ashley got an academic letter and a pin for one year on the 3.5 honor roll. She didn't get it last year because you had to have two full years in first. We are proud of her.
Tonight we had oven fries with tartar sauce for supper. We watched another episode of "Lost." The show never loses my interest. Well I can't think of anything else to write about and I have to go to bed soon.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment