It is finally Friday!!
Yesterday I did not have any overtime at work. And no overtime again today. Today should be pretty good at work, my supervisor will be gone for the day.
Last night we had scrambled eggs and toast for supper. I love scrambled eggs! After supper we watched Will & Grace. We really liked the show much better when Leo was on. I don't care much for what Grace's character has become. After Will & Grace, Doug and I watched Elf. It is such a fun Christmas movie. I hope Thomas and Diedre find time to watch it while home for Thanksgiving. Thomas says he will be busy writing papers while he is home.
This weekend we will be busy getting ready for this weeks soup Sunday. We will go over the menu this evening and will shop tomorrow for everythimg that we will need.
The computer is so cool!! I can't wait for Thomas to see it. Doug says it will even shut itself down if it gets too hot. Thats all for now, I have to get ready for work.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment